Love, Laugh, & Hunt Prentice Style!~

Love, Laugh, & Hunt Prentice Style!~
Live, Love, Laugh, & Hunt Prentice Style!~

Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a man!!!


I have to say Eric is the sweetest most amazing man ever!!! I could not have found a more perfect match for my children and I. And believe me I worried about that. Eric has quite the Knack for entertaining the kids, between the lawn mower rides, the llama rides( he has 3 llamas that he uses for hunting), and the motorcycle rides, he also makes time to play tea party with Kiely. ( shhhh dont tell that I told :) ) He is the coolest ever. Thank you Eric for being you!!!! I love you babe!

1 comment:

Jen Gillespie said...

Hey good looking. I keep looking for more posts on your blog, but I imagine you are super busy! Well check out our blog cuz I tagged you. Enjoy!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker