Love, Laugh, & Hunt Prentice Style!~

Love, Laugh, & Hunt Prentice Style!~
Live, Love, Laugh, & Hunt Prentice Style!~

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Vacation!

Last week I went on vacation with my BFF Allie to the Oregon coast. We left Thursday morning at 5 am. This was the first vacation I have been on in years, even though I went totally broke, we still managed to have a good time. It was much needed and Allie and I always have a good time. We did all the things you do on vacation; (window) shopped, walked on the beach, sat on the beach and did nothing (luckily the weather was nice), ate food, laughed, ate some more food, and all that fun stuff. I will post pictures when I get them developed.

1 comment:

Cristie said...

Hey Turd! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog???? Seriously!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker